This option is for anyone that cannot attend the meeting in person. Please select which session you will be participating in through webinar.
We will be using WEBEX to host our session. You will not be able to connect to the meeting until the presenter starts the webinar so we will do our best to start the webinar by 8:30 am.
Here are some additional tips that should make the WebEx experience much easier and enjoyable for everyone involved:
- We recommend you connect to the WebEx session early in case your browser needs to have a plug- in/add-on program installed to run it.
- When you login to a WebEx session please enter your full name and if possible your school district name as well, if it will fit.
- For the Audio, once you connect to the meeting you can select either the second option listed (Call In) if you are going to call in by phone or the last option if you are going to listen in through your PC speakers or headset. We don’t recommend using the call me option.
- Please mute your microphone (not your speakers) on the PC or if you call in please mute your phone, and unmute only when you have a question.
- Please do not put your phone on hold while you are on the webinar. In the event your microphone is unmuted, we will all get to hear elevator music. ;^)
- Use the chat box to send questions and when doing say make sure you select to send it to everyone.
|Date/Time||Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 9:00am - 12:30pm|
|Open to||Owners and members only|